Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

week 2 of a 100 in 100.


I can't forego sleep. Everybody knows that about me. I need enough it like I need food. If not: BEWARE.

So, I decided instead of walking around like a frazzled basket-case with an overused paintbrush ('cuz I'm such a night owl)....that I would use my custom work as a part of my 100 paintings in 100 days. I had most custom/personalized work this week.

It seems I had a pattern going on during the week.
The pattern= pink. green. yellow. simple shapes. cutesy.

The butterfly (which was big & was a pleasure for me to do because I am a butterfly girl) on here was a lil' mural in a little girls room and it coordinated with colors/theme in the room.

Here they are. The cutie patootie pooches that I want to do have to wait until next week.




"You have a unique message to deliver, a unique song to sing, a unique act of love to bestow. This message, this song, and this art of love have been entrusted exclusively to the one and only you."
John Powell
Blog Design by Caked Designs