Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

...and they lived happily ever after

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I would never have to live without you. -Winnie the Pooh

He sat behind me in study hall one day. We later bumped into eachother on a golf course. He called me several times wanting to go out, and I finally decided to on September 23rd, 1988. I was 15 and he had just gotten his drivers license. An old $1 movie theatre, Burger King and a chilly night riding around in his big, navy blue '76 convertible- the rest is history. Seven years of falling head over heels in love, two me's became us on September 23rd. 15 years ago.

This man of my life (that I am still growing up with!) has introduced me to a love, laughter and happiness like no other. To adventure. To trust. To holding on in the most tender and toughest times. To Jesus. To two baby girls. To a committed and comfortable world made just for us.

Josh is in my smile every day. My heart. My dreams. My yesterday and my tomorrow. He's the one person who fully knows who I am, who I was, and who I wanna be. He knows my highs, my lows and from the good to the icky... loves me unconditionally through it all.

If that's not a love from Above- then I don't know what is.

Happy 9/23, Joshy. Forever loving you to pieces. xox
Blog Design by Caked Designs