Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Too fast!


First day of Kindergarten


Hannah: First day of 1st grade


Hannah: 2nd grade and Lauren: Kindergarten


Hannah: 3rd grade and Lauren: 1st grade



 
My babies started school this week. Do I seriously have a FOURTH GRADER? And please someone tell me where the summer went? Oh, I so want to know. In fact, someone tell me where the years are going. Months? Days?...anyone?

It is flying by too fast. I always get a flood of mixed emotions when school starts. They are memories of my grade school years, some tears and sadness (add a little loneliness mixed in) along with excitement and anticipation of another school year. I also know that we were getting a tad bored of each other and that they are ready for being scheduled, seeing their friends, and what...learning some new, fun things? I think so!
Blog Design by Caked Designs