Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

keeping my paintbrushes wet-

School schedule is up and running. I am not sure if all of us are doing the "running" part- but we are trying to get into the swing of things with bags under our eyes first thing in the a.m.!

I'm excited about the intentions I have in regards to my art-time now that summer is over. I feel like this blog has been filled with our personal happenings, thoughts, endeavors....but nothing ever said about what I have been doing with my artsy this-n-that. I am planning on putting some things on here that I have been doing and making it a bit of a marketing tool for business.

A great friend of mine and I are hitting some garage sales, etc. and we plan on painting furniture. Two is always better than one in the world of inspiration and creativity! I just want to have fun with it like this one I did a bit back~


These are some cute custom things that I did this week~





Here is what to come in the next weeks-
* Getting a professional re-design and "look" to my blog; logo and all from a computer-savvy gal (that's NOT me!)
* Plan on putting quite a few of my watercolor paintings for sale on etsy.com.
* Anyone have any old furniture that they want to sell? Bring it on! I am doing some painting for a boutique in town and a holiday sale in November. (www.greshambarnsale.blogspot.com).
Blog Design by Caked Designs