Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our little pianist...

Now, don't get me wrong...I am soooo excited to see a blooming gift or talent...especially at the tender age of seven. But after about 12 waking hours of seven year old piano playing all the time, I have had my fill! (Although you know I am a proud Momma-)

Josh got Lauren a beginners piano book for her birthday in June. He noticed an interest that she had in the piano. So, the first lesson that Josh gave was great. Second, great. Third, great. You get the idea.

She now memorized and plays all 20 lessons over and over, and over. Obviously, she has the Foster gift. Josh is an amazing (although very modest) musician. I, on the other hand, do not have one single music gene in my body! My sweet old childhood friend told me not to ever take lessons from the lady she was taking from. She had reaaallly bad breath. Well- enough said for me. Thus, I do not know ANYTHING. Lauren is trying to teach me. I wish her luck.

A sweet time for Daddy and little L...

Blog Design by Caked Designs