Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

All about Hannah lately.

She got her drivers license!

And she's off.

Sniff. sniff.
How can this be?

She lettered in academics this year!
Like, seriously? 
Awe.some.ness.
(She did not want me to take a picture of her.)

Too bad. I took one anyway.
This mama (and daddy) are PROUD of her!

She rocks as a babysitter.

She is doing some volunteering. 
Making blankets for newborns in need at Denver Health hospital. 
She also built/made gardens with youth group at our church for a day care for disabled/challenged adults. Go Hannah!

I couldn't resist taking another picture of her driving herself and Lauren to school in the morning. 

Carpool/driving/picking up the girls for school ...
for the last TWELVE years. 

Done for me.
(I'm not complaining!)

She is so rockin' (and loving) graphic design and photography.

She's growing up way to fast.


Blog Design by Caked Designs