Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Winter golf.

There's this new place here that I love. 
Now let me tell you, I love golf. 
Always have...since I was twelve.
But certainly don't play as much as I want.

It is family for me. 
It is fun for me. 
It is relaxation and air and beauty for me. 
It is some of my favorite memories of me and my Dad.

There is this golf place that's called TopGolf. It is so cool.
It is modern, indoor and is THREE large stories high.
Here we were for Steve's birthday. There was snow and we were golfing.
They have warm couches, heaters, waiters that bring warm food and drinks to you...

For big people and little people.


And night time golf!
Kind of like bowling...but much cooler.
Here we are for a sweet friends birthday...and the targets lit up!

Good times I tell ya.
Golf, good food, friends, family...

doesn't get much better.

Blog Design by Caked Designs