Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

May!

Here we are. 

Summer is over.

School started....

AND I have not blogged all summer! (I must say....summer flew by in about 5 minutes. Right?)

Let's start from May.

Mother's Day and my birthday. It was a bit of a weeklong birthday marathon. I am so spoiled!

Started with a sweet lunch with some new church friends. (I don't have any pics!)

First: Here's Mother's Day:

Then: Another lunch out with the ladies (at a fav restaurant here) and a cute lil' man.
And the BEST slice of coconut cream pie EVER.

Then: Off to a FUN-DOU party at the Mugavon's. 
We sliced and dipped and cooked and laughed our butts off.

Then: A grilled night and ice cream cake with the fam.

Then: some gifts ...
Renae surprised me with a sweet mug.
I love surprises in the mail!

Steve made me this! So sweet...not the slouchy tulips...but isn't it cute?

Foster's sent me pink flowers. No surprise that I love PINK!

My dear friend from South Carolina, Dawn (aka: Me too) and I always send each other "Me Too" boxes. We have been doing this for about 20 years! So so sooo special, right?

We surprise each other and send birthday boxes and holiday boxes each year. Each box is so girly and sweet. Pictures, notes, things we love, chocolate, lip glosses...you get the idea. 
Love you, Me Too. 
Miss you always.


Blog Design by Caked Designs