Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 2012!

I feel like it has been a whirlwind of a time with the holidays. Been wiped out, really. I'm just now catching my breath a bit. I let myself have a day this last Friday after all the company left...and took a loooong nap, laid around and watched a couple hours of "Say Yes to the Dress" show (omygoodness, that show can be addicting to watch! What is up with that??) It certainly felt awesome to have a guilt free NOTHING day. I am still 3 big holiday orders behind with my shop but I know I'll get to 'em....thank you Etsy for being patient with me!


Anyway, I just posted some pictures from Christmas and we all said goodbye to 2011. Can you believe it? I don't know where it went. Don't we all say that every year?

I wanted to reflect on it. Refuel a bit. Redefine what the New Year will hopefully be.

Thank you, 2011. You were filled with big change. 
You delighted me with big blessings. Big strength.
I was reminded of some big things and learned from you:
~to be really patient
~to listen to the delicate small voices that are endlessly directing/surrounding me
~to trust big and surrender bigger
~to pray more
~that time will always give you the answers to the questions
~that love can take you anywhere and is always changing
~yes, fresh air and sunshine is good for your soul
~families ARE forever
~contentment and gratitude is always available if you let it be
~there is an amount of pressure with an online biz
~sisters can love/giggle one moment, and can't stand each other the next
~I am not a good homeschooling Mom
~life does slow down if you make it
~others will judge you but you press on
~we all should never take our health and wellness for granted

Blog Design by Caked Designs