Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Ohio.

It was a whirlwind of a trip- but good. Nonetheless, we got home fully and completely exhausted. 
(Ha, not that we have been busy or anything lately!) 
In four days Josh and I not only did the reunion festivities but we also had meals and connected with family and old friends. We saw all J's brothers (and beautiful niece) for a short time. Josh connected with his two childhood buddies and me and my dear friend/college roomie/one of my favorite girls got to spend some cherished time together.

We drove by our old houses we grew up in.

We had some nice time with Josh's folks and brothers.

Of course we went to Josh's favorite restaurant... we chowed a couple times at "Bob's".

During our move I came across some of my old diaries. It was kind of a full circle moment when Hannah/Lauren and I read some of them together. This one was from about the 4th grade. I cracked up and sent it to Keri- who I was going to see this weekend....
Blog Design by Caked Designs