Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

randomness- Part 2

Some things I have come to know these past weeks. In total random order. 
Here is Part 1 if you wonder.
- Moving and getting settled IS totally one of the top three most stressful things you do in life.
- My husband is a work-horse. And still brings me flowers on a day when I needed flowers.
- Boxes will sit around if you let them.
- Boxes will drive you a tad crazy.
- You can't trust a paint color by a tiny card.
- You can paint close to an entire house in about 3 weeks.
- This blog is the only creative expression I've had in the past 4 months.
- My inside's are screaming to do any sort of art.
- You can have sleepless nights even when completely exhausted.
- Merlot. Ice cream. Guilty pleasures. 
- My new favorite place to be is swaying on our front porch swing with breezes/butterlies/mountains.
- For under a $100 you can get an enormous amount of awesome stuff at garage sales here.
- You can have more recyclables than garbage.
- Texting a BFF your frustrations during the day is a good thing.
- You can totally negotiate super terrific prices between Lowe's, Sears, Home Depot.
- You don't know sunburn until you get a Colorado sunburn.
- Churches/religion that are open and expressive are not just in the South.
- I miss my TX friends like something crazy.
- It's possible to wear a jacket/sweater in July.
- You can connect w/ a brand new friend when shopping -n- laugh like silly's on day 2.
- When you get overwhelmed etc, close the door and cry- it makes it better.
- Sisters rock. Babies rock. Daddy's rock.
- Families are forever.
Blog Design by Caked Designs