Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

February randomness

"Life is like a box of chocolates. 
                 You never know what you're gonna get." -Forrest Gump

It's cold and flurry...everywhere. Got Ohio-blood in me, so I can take it. (Sometimes.)

Our little pooch is prepared!

We go to get juicy burgers at Smashburger every time Daddy is gone- been there alot lately, so it's tradition now. 

Missing Daddy.

Did I mention missing Daddy? Yea. He left love notes (and jewelry:) under random things for me. He's been texting me to "look in the tea bag container in the pantry" and "look under the lamp by the yellow chair" etc. etc. every night this week. Romantic? Uh huh. I'm still fallin' head over heels. 

Speaking of loooove. We created some quick Valentine yummies. Found these on the link "UCreate" on the left of my blog. Just pretzels with Hershey kisses melted a bit on top and squeeze a peanut butter filled m'n'm on top.        Bathing suit season yet? I doooon't think so.

Patient Polly. She had eye surgery last week. She's our baaaaby.

One last BIG not-so-random thing:
WE HAVE A CONTRACT ON OUR HOUSE! 
(a family fell in L-O-V-E with our sweet haven and after a week of slooow negotiations which means happy, sad, smiles, tears, nervous, ready...overwhelmed on all levels possible, really)
Blog Design by Caked Designs