Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hannah.

She is so lovely both inside and out and is having her 11th birthday today?
I'm feeling excited about who Hannah is right now and who she is to become. I've been such a huge part of her where she has been and often wonder what part I am going to have in the future. I remember in the hospital room when she was only maybe a minute old and she leaned over to gaze at me because she heard my voice. It was the most magical and unforgettable moment. Our eyes locked and it was the beginning her precious life and of my new life and journey as a mother. I have been forever changed since that moment. She was a dream come true. Total and complete love at first sight.

Her freckles, her wide smile, her dreams, desires and giggles that warm anyone's heart is what I love right now. She's organized. A planner. She has the biggest sweet tooth known to man. She worries. She is crazy funny. Loves to relax. Loves to play hard and still loves to pretend. (Yesterday the girls didn't have school, and they wanted to finger paint. Yes!) It all seems to flip and flop back and forth. She's still young and stuck right smack in between being a little girl and a teen.

She's not too sure and not knowing what to feel sometimes. Apparently all this is normal and these days it is called being a beautiful, blossoming "tween".

Where? Did? The? Years? Go?

She's a piece of me and I love that she is an even bigger piece and reminds me of her Daddy.

She's adored in every way by everyone in her life and a splendid part of exactly who God made her to be. I've been so in love and will forever be trying enjoy and cherish every moment and do what I can to make this journey of hers just how it should be.  
Dreamy and fun....beautiful and full of love.

Just like her.
Blog Design by Caked Designs