Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A little about Lauren.

Okay, I suppose I am on a roll here with blogging about my sweetie's.

You might know this one. She is a forever blonde-headed darling of a soul.

Quiet, introverted, fearful and not much to say or smile about.
Ah, but not so. Not so. It's all a misinterpretation you see...

Let me get this straight.


First of all, Lauren loves everyone whole. With all her heart. She wears her heart on her sleeve all the time. She writes notes and leaves them EVERYWHERE in case you didn't hear her or she wants to tell you something. Seriously, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.

She really has no fear. I think I have mentioned in here that she has never been fearful of creepy, crawly creatures of the land. In fact just last week she said in the calmest voice..."Daddy, there's a snake in our hall." (Who does that?) And indeed, there was a slithery, tongue-whipping SNAKE IN OUR HALL!

(I will spare you the picture of the slimy thing.)


She'll go past the limits and be the first to try without hesitation. I know you don't see this, but trust me...we do! We were talking about getting the girls on some skies this winter and mentioned that Aunt Heather (of whom is awesome on a snowboard) can teach her to snowboard. "What do you think about that, Lauren?" She says, "No. I will just teach myself."

She has the wildest, tenderest imagination and is crazy smart.

Thinks on her own. Especially with her wardrobe. (Oh yes- quite a Mommy/Lauren battle at times.)

Sensitive? Yes. Stubborn? Yes. Crazy in love with a furry thing we call Polly? Oh yes.

A heart full to give? A snuggler? Funny? Yeppers.


She's a Momma's-girl you can say. I love our connection. I love her for who she is and excited for who she is becoming. 
I love her smile that is as big as a watermelon slice and her giggle that lights up the day.

                                    So in love with every bit.

ps. I guess I will continue the pattern here. Next time it is the fabulous man of my life (that someone I call Josh). 
Blog Design by Caked Designs