Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy. Part 1

The girls dance recital this weekend was titled "When I grow up..." and it was a great theme and a great (and very fast) year at dance. Hannah jiggled and jammed doing hip-hop and Lauren jazzed doing....jazz.

We sat there so proud watching them and I often wondered to myself, "when I grow up, I want to be..?" Still wondering about that myself.


Speaking of growing up. My birthday has been the LAST thing on my mind. It's not until the middle of May. Not for Josh. Was I missing something? He decided to lovingly throw me a surprise party Saturday night! He concocted this big (kinda messed up) scheme to get me outta the house and later I opened the door COMPLETELY unexpected to find 40-some people in our house yelling "SURPRISE!" 
Whaaaaaat? I was dumb-founded. Shocked. Emotional. He pulled another one on me. Apparently, my husband likes to surprise me big lately. It ended up being such a beautiful evening with incredible friends, yummy food and fun by a bonfire. 

I loved it and certainly felt so loved and incredibly blessed. (But not a year older quite yet!)




Blog Design by Caked Designs