Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just Josh.

Here I go again, a to-be-continued...continuing. I have been in "blog world" on Monday's lately and I'm a tad late, but...

Josh.
How can I begin, really?


First of all (I know, another "first of all...") there is no way that I can even begin to put any words together for him that remotely measures up to my heart for him. He's the man of my life, the dream father of my children and my bestest friend.


We share heartbeats I think.

He finishes (or starts) my words and thoughts for me.

We share an intimate world that just belongs to us.

He's in the smile I smile every day and a strength or comfort in the moments that aren't very smiley.

A simple guy that knows what's important. He can be giddy like a schoolboy, funny as all get out, loveable and sensitive but also encompasses so much depth, wisdom and integrity.

(oh, I know you love that I put this crazy pic of you on here...ha.)

It's a life and love that is pure, right, and connected at a level that is only from God.

22 years and counting, babe. The best has only started to begin.

xo. xo. xo.
Blog Design by Caked Designs