Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our garden named "Herb" (pronouncing the H!)



Josh had mentioned that he wants to "utilize" more of our yard. Ooookay, and I have been wanting (and needing his muscles) to start a garden. Perfect.

We (um, or HE) had some trouble with starting it (yea, hit a septic line, etc) but it is lovely and it makes me HAPPY! The girls are helping out and we can't wait to eat from it. I promised J that I would cook some scrumptious meals for his endurance and patience with me!

Herbs (even BBQ rosemary and garlic chives?!)
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Beans
Cucumbers
Zuchinni
Yellow peppers

Note: Yes, I promise- that even when it is 100+degrees outside I will tend to this 4x8 plot of dirt named Herb. I know I can be a slacker with anything that is green and grows.
Blog Design by Caked Designs