Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mommy's Day weekend

Our Annual "girlfriend get-away from it all" in Dallas on Friday night with some of my favorite girls! Relaxing time filled with belly laughs, sillyness, stories and chit-chatting, eating/'ritas...and a little shopping. What else does a lady need, right?

Pancakes and sweet gifts~ (yeah, I know...brave of me to put a picture of me on here first thing in the a.m.!)

Went to a garden place with my favorite blossoming girls~

Picking some green stuff for our garden that Daddy constructed for us~ (with blood, sweat and...*!@#!* mind you)

Great meal with my Momma~ (the best Mom ever, if I might say)


I can't begin to tell you how much of a blessing and a gift it is to be called "Mommy". I am so thankful for all of the Mom's in the generations before me and those Mom's right now in my life that have helped pave the way. I know that this journey of motherhood (with all it's twists&turns...ups&downs) would not be the same without you all. I love each of you that I call Mom, Grandma and friend.

I couldn't begin to imagine life without my two princesses named Hannah and Lauren. I am so in love with you both and am proud and honored to be your Mommy.
Blog Design by Caked Designs