Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Field Days!

The girls are at the end of the school year- and I cannot believe it! Field day was pretty steamy, but fun- as always.

Here's a pic of L's best friend. Being that L is painfully shy... we got her in with Hannah's old classroom teacher (of which is sooo awesome!) so that she would feel comfortable with someone she knew and comfortable with familiar surroundings this year. I felt so good with this...but still had a really tough time with "letting go" my precious, shy little Lauren. I prayed and prayed all summer that she would have ONE buddy to make her feel comfortable at school. (C'mon...a friend does make everything better!) Well, I had a very teary, boo-hooin' day that first day dropping her off...moped around all day...and anxiously went to go pick her up. Okay- here L comes prancing out from school (with not a care in the world!)holding hands with this adorable little girl. With a big smile...the first thing she says is "Mommy, Mommy...I made a new best friend today...and her name is Lauren, too!!" Oooooh, God is so GOOD!

This sweet girl has taken care of my Lauren so much all year. She is a social butterfly in class (thus, pretty much talking for Lauren!) and has been such a blessing to her in more ways I can mention. And check them out...how cuter can this be...!!



Two of Hannah's best buds at school!

H can "hoop" for hours...

and they're off...
Blog Design by Caked Designs