Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's PARTY time!







What can be more wonderful than a full week of parties? I thought I would catch up with "blogger world" and download some of my pictures from this past week. After a relaxing Mom's Day eating out and planting flowers....Mom and I were good traveling buddies to Denver for my soon-to-be-official-sister-in-law's bridal shower we coordinated. We flew in on my 30-something birthday and ate at this scrumptious asian restuarant overlooking a pretty Colorado view. (Check out that itty bitty cake...ah, but I had big fat wish!!)

We spent the next delightful few days celebrating Steve and Heather, laughing, crying, eating....and helped plan/decide and ooo-ed and aaah-ed over wedding stuff. I told everyone I wanted to marry my hubby all over again....! (plus, Heather spent a couple hours opening an enormous mound of presents....remember how great that was girls?!)

And yet, the party continued when I got home...a surprise b-day party for Renae that us girls planned. It was fun painting some plates that she can have in Ecuador, chowin' down on the gorgeous cake that Lori created, and just being girls! We loved honoring her as the incredible friend that she is...we love you and will miss you these next 5 weeks!
Blog Design by Caked Designs