Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hannah's pretty ears!


Hannah has been wanting her ears pierced for f o r e v e r it seems. Mommy said that she didn't want to torture her daughters by having to wait until they were 13 (sorry, Mom)...and so I have been saying "okay". Well- Daddy had, like, age 20 in mind before she could get them pierced. And he also says she won't start dating until she's 30! hee! hee!
Oh yes, he caved in...and we got them done. We had some "girl support" from the Anderson's (and Rachel's phone camera...c'mon, how could I have forgotten my camera??) and she did it. It was a full life circle for me (as I watch with cloudy eyes and know why her leg is twitching with nerves) because it was just yesterday for me. Heavens, I did have to wait until I was 13!! (still love ya, Mom:-)

Anyway- I had to literally sign my life away for her to do this. It was like buying a house--all the signatures and initials. IT IS 2008 NOW. She has to clean her ears 3x a day and looks just adorable. I said "Hannah, how do you feel?". With a glimmer in her eye, she says "different....I feel kinda GROWN UP."
And I say...."whoooa, waaaait a minute now....."
Blog Design by Caked Designs