Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Flashback.

Here's the thing. We all have stuff. Too much stuff.

I have realized that we only need about 1/4 of what a majority of us American's have in our homes. I don't feel like I hold onto things. We purge often, but probably not enough. In the 5 years that we were in our home, boy oh boy, kids grow and change and our needs do too. It's hard to say goodbye.

I feel like I said HELLO to so many things that I tucked away when we moved from Texas to here. There are some things I can't say goodbye to....

This.

"To Stacey my butterfly, I'll think of you every time I see a butterfly. Think of me and send me butterfly kisses!! Love, Dad"

I had a butterfly book tucked away and was going to put it in ONE of our MANY piles to donate. 

Then I opened the front cover. 

And lost it.

This book is now one of my most treasured possessions.

A bit of burning to do with my birthday candle. Ha!

This (and many other frames) is not going anywhere. Ever.

Josh's first class.

College days.

Another book I found.
For real?

Our first home. The good ole' days.

Remember the days? The TV's?!






I couldn't resist putting Lauren's SELF PORTRAITS through the years in here!
She has come along way.
Blog Design by Caked Designs