Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Decorations.

I try to hand-make a lot of things for Christmas. 
I went with more neutral and natural elements and just had fun this year! 
This JOY is just paper over letters...and the birds. 
I have a problem with really cute, pudgy fun birdies! 
These have come to me through the years. Added another "Momma" bird this year.

I put teeny tiny lights and fun cute hand-made trees (from art group in the past) and little houses and snow in some glass I had around. Then got creative with a simple but pretty canvas. 
Had fun doing the silver lettering on it.
(Kind of a bad picture, sorry.)

The wooden carved and white-washed trees. 
Got some of them at Marshall's last year. AND they had more this year! 

Printed and framed a couple "Elf" movie quotes. 
Loved this one! 
Gotta love that movie.

Our tree. It is from our dear friends that went to Ecuador years back for mission work. 
Of course because they couldn't bring it with them! 
They gifted it to us and it's so special to us.

Blog Design by Caked Designs