Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Annual holiday picture

So there's an expectation. For the past...I dunno how many years...we have been somewhat creative with our Christmas card picture. We have gone "out of the box" original or fun or goofy or whatever. Most expect to receive something in the mail that is "Foster-style" now.

But we had trouble this year, ya'll.

First. We waited too long. I was thinking the card was going to be a New Year's card!

Second. We weren't quite feelin' it this year?

Third. Our kiddos are getting older and this isn't too cool to them anymore?

Here is what we started with:
Throwing way too glittery and sparkly ornaments up against the wall.
Nope.
Not feeling the vision.

Ouch. These ornaments hurt!
(Mind you...NONE of these pictures are edited, etc.)

We tried throwing them up the stairs.

Not working.
Still laughing here... a bit.

Okay, enough.

Like, ENOUGH.

Time to get the vacuum and suck up all this glitter everywhere now. (Uh.)

We went to a friends Christmas party and they had this adorable Christmas photo mock-up.

Sooooo I asked my pal (we were desperate at this point!) and I brought over the fam.

Let's try this? 
Nope.
Lighting not right.

Too blurry.
Everyone was too crabby pants.

I took what we had to work with,
and this is what I came up with.....
Of course I had to get a card that said "BE MERRY" because that IS what we needed to be through this years photo taking!

Blog Design by Caked Designs