Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Things I've come to know.

Random things I have come to know lately: PART 8

~God has 3 answers: Yes. Not right now. I have something better in mind.
~I am addicted to my heating pad in the winter.
~For the past 5 years I have had a "word" that speaks deep to my heart....to grow with, pray on, be inspired, meditate on, reflect on, etc. They have been: courage, faith, free, mindful, and this year: focus.
~We are the hardest on ourselves a lot in life. What's up with that?
~Words are powerful.
~If he: makes you laugh. says he's sorry. makes an effort. holds your hand. says "I love you more" a ton each day. works hard. attempts to understand you. Then-- he is a keeper.
~I love real, inner beautiful soulful, non-drama people.
~Acne is a total bummer.
~It's so not good to compare your house/talent/lives/looks to strangers online. Repeat: don't do it.
~Some years are more challenging than the others.
~As we age: we DO get more full of wisdom, understanding, clarity and openness.
~Our 9 year old computer is now "vintage".
~Us momma's can learn a ton from our children.
~Put your iphones down, people. There are times and places for them.
~You can still have no food in the fridge and find something to eat.
~Families are our greatest spiritual teachers. Patience, unselfishness, compassion, generosity, unconditional love...and so on.
~Being a freshman in high school isn't so bad.
~I still feel 15 inside alot of the times.
~Diabetes breaks my heart.
~More sit-ups are required as you get older.
~Hug or kiss your kids in the morning, when they get home from school, and at night. It's important.
~This year I wrote "I am a survivor." This is the first time ever. Maybe I am finally embracing after 20 years that I really am.
~Try saying "my pleasure" after doing something for your kids. They will hopefully learn to do that too.
~Attitude is everything.
~Your colon: take care of it.
~The Colorado roads need to be prepared. Hannah started drivers ed!
~I love sending my art all over the world. From Australia to Ireland to Poland! What a gift for me to do.
~Your souls instincts: trust them, already.
~When my hubby cooks and vacuums and scrubs the bathroom: pure raw romance for me.
~Belly laugh and be crazy with your kids. They really do love it.
~The show "Fixer Upper" with Chip and Joanna Gaines. I am obsessed.
~Christian writer/blogger/decorator Jen Hatmaker : you totally rock.
~I love our church.
~I wish I was more computer saavy.
~I love bargains.
~I want to get paid to decorate people's homes.
~Texting is a great way to keep in touch and connected with far away friends.
~Listen more. I think it's one of the finest qualities in a person.
~It's a fabulous thing to be nice to yourself more often than not.

"Everything happens for a reason. The highs. The lows. It's all for higher development. And I would not stress out about the down part. It's part of everyone's evolution." (quote from ?)

More here if you want to continue:)
Blog Design by Caked Designs