Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

here and there happenings

Poor Polly. She puts up with so much from us.

 This fun yoga organic clothing store and attached local art gallery downtown Denver (called "Sol Shine") found me on Etsy and asked me to showcase some of my illustrations in their gallery. So fun! I sold 6 pieces and was delighted to be a part of this trendy and popular local store/gallery.

Lauren loved playing volleyball this year.
She totally rocked it. Won it for her team on the last game. 
We had so much watching and cheering her on this season!


Always being prepared when hiking.

Family time.
Priceless.

Lauren is a tea time girl. It makes her all happy inside. She pulls out the finest Lenox that was her great-grandma's and does it up fancy-style. We sip like grown-up princesses with the best strawberry cream German tea from one of my German friends and some specialty tea she got in Florida. 
It's so sweet!

We saved an itty bitty birdie one day.

Got some awesome seats to watch the Colorado Rockie's with Steve/Heather and the boys.
Cutie Tristan loves to photo bomb! 


Last camping trip. Too cold for us girlies...

We stayed to collect firewood and to shoot some rounds. Us girls were a good target!

My brother came to spend the night with Josh. They did it up man-style.

Look who got her braces off!
Such an EXCITING day for Miss Hannah.
Almost 3 years with them.
She was one happy girl.

Okay. The end of the year was not too fun for our family. My mom went through a colon surgery and had some complications. I was her girl. Lots of time at doctors and hospitals. Lots of healing. Lots of love and compassion. Lots of thanksgiving for great doctors.

The picture of Josh above is from his colonoscopy.
All good. 

Nurse Stacey was there for that too.

I have had to nurse myself back to health a few too many times as well.
Been sick way too much this fall/winter.

Uh.

Blog Design by Caked Designs