Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Homecoming

And so the search for a dress. Homecoming was coming. That means dress, shoes, hair...all things that Daddy was having a bit of a moment with. He came home from shopping with her and said "I want her to be in OshKosh clothes with ribbons and bows and stuff still... "
(insert sad-frowny-timesgoestoofast-face)

Hannah went with some friends to find a dress, then to come to find out the PERFECT dress she loved...another friend got that wasn't with them.

Totally bummed. Totally had to take it back.

She ended up finding another gorgeous dress. 

She looked stunning and SO GROWN UP.

They all went out to dinner, danced the night away.... and had a total blast.

I had a Mama moment too. It seems like yesterday I was a freshman going to homecoming with Josh. Here is one of the necklaces that I wore for Josh's senior prom. I remembered feeling so pretty in a pink Cinderella poofy shoulder, drop waist poof dress. This is the necklace I wore with it. 

For some reason I kept it for ALL THESE YEARS.

I pulled it out and it looked just PERFECT with Hannah's dress.


And so she wore it.

And so I had a moment.
(insert sad-frowny-timesgoestoofast-face)





Blog Design by Caked Designs