Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

spring break in Breckenridge

While The Foster's were in Santa Fe...I headed up the other direction with my sis-in-law to celebrate wonderful Kristen turning 40. We stayed in a big lodge for a couple nights and 
HAD SO MUCH FUN. 
Here are some of the girls heading up to snowboard/ski....




They decided to chill in a ski lodge....while Heather and I went SNOWSHOEING.

Oh my. It was so fun. So fun. So exhausting. So exhilarating. So beautiful.
So hard keeping up with my uber healthy/strong/athletic partner!

SOoooo special bonding and connecting with my incredible sister-in-law.

We felt like we had the entire mountain to ourselves for 3 hours or so. 
The pine trees were about a foot tall- so we were walking on ALOT of snow piled up.

Then -with our weary muscles- headed to the ski lodge to hang with the gang there.

We met this fabulous guy. Seriously! Can you believe him? He was super cool and down-to-earth...he said he likes to "surprise" people with his outside appearance...to keep everyone guessing. Because the was the sweetest ....and a guy true to his heart.

Downtown Breck to celebrate. We went to a couple bars...
then went crazy DANCING at another place 
UNTIL 3AM.

Confession:
 I LOVE to have a good time.
I am NOT 21 anymore.
I CANNOT do this kind of party weekend regularly.

Blog Design by Caked Designs