Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Things I've come to know- Part... I dunno

              Things I've come to know- PART 7
in no particular order or whatever.
-This is going to be a tad long.  I suppose I have a lot to say. 
-It's a good thing when you use your head alongside your heart.
-We are ALL busy. It's not an excuse anymore.
-Grocery bills. Um, reaaallly?!
-I heart Tenth Avenue North band.
-Make sweet time with your kids when they are itty bitty and cherish it.
-Me no likey mindless mind clutter.
-My girls inspire me each day.
-I really want to learn Photoshop or Illustrator.
-It's all gonna be okay.
-Art in many forms can be a true gift to people.
-I heart Jimmy Fallon.
-Spontaneous get-together's are always more fun.
-Tidy house= sanity and peace
-I so so so have a passion to decorate on a budget.
-God will exceed your expectations if you believe, stay hopeful and faithful.
-Art/Yoga retreat with Colleen in Bali. Dreamin'...someday.
-Our dog snores, burps, does high five's....and has a soul.
-It's okay to just listen. It's important sometimes to just listen.
-I want to meditate regularly and not fall asleep.
-When you are free, comfortable and vulnerable- others will be that too with you.
-Facebook. Sometimes I wonder about it. A social hug for many.
-I love intriguing friendships full of heart and life stories.
-We all carry around a layer of protection from pain, to protect ourselves or others.
-People don't surprise me.
-It's hard to run here in the winter. Even with "couch to 5k" app and a good friend.
-The good-ole things that I grew up with are now called "vintage or retro".
-Men can be good cooks. That includes Josh.
-Love. It's for taking and giving.
-Dropping your iphone is not good.
-Every thought or worry is bigger in the middle of the night.
-You can have a huge vitamin D deficiency even in the sunniest and most outdoorsy state.
-Modern learning curriculums in schools are a good thing these days.
-I miss my Dad more and more.
-We are all born EXACTLY how we are supposed to be.
-I need and so really really desire a cleaning lady.
-Super Soul Sunday. Love.
-Marriages need playful silly giggly fun and adventure among the chaos of everyday.
-I'm convinced that sections of a 11-14 year old brain stop working due to growing up too fast.
-Technology can be such a waste of life and a time sucker.
-Pray. More.
-Screen-free days for my kids are a good thing.
-I heart my new blender and good-fer-you smoothies.
-Politics: I wish we would all just get along.
-It's hard to dream brave and bold.
-It's hard to stay patient and confident.
-Sprituality: I wish so many would know the real truth.
-I want to love and feed homeless and hungry children. Kisses from Katie.
-I am convinced that some women have more time, endurance and energy than me.
-Brene Brown, Anne LaMont= fabulous.
-One day we will have a shower that doesn't grow anything or need any huge amounts of human power or toxic fumes to clean. One day.
-Men. Their hearts soften as they age.
-A 14-year old and a 40-year old can get along remarkably well.
-It's a good thing to feel free.
-It's okay to have moments of "OMG is this for real, i AM getting old."
-Be sure to step away from our frenzied, frantic, pressured, too public, too fast, overachieving, materialistic, over-scheduled, over-digitalized world.
-Pioneer Woman rocks.
-Buddism= not a religion, not a way of spiritual worship. Rather a way of being awake and mindful in the present.
-A good movie to me is one that leaves your heart with thoughts and ponderings.
-Those small voices tell you a thousand times over. Calling you. Don't resist them.

This was fun for me to do!
Go here for more if you feel like it.

Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.   -Ephesians 2:9-10

Blog Design by Caked Designs