Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sting

In January, I found out that Sting was coming. My first thought: Josh. We have seen some great concerts in our days but we haven't seen this classic. I called my brother (it's becoming tradition because we saw Peter Gabriel together last year) and asked him if he wanted to join us again. Absolutely! We got the pre-sale tickets asap because the tickets went fast. Sting at Red Rocks Amphitheatre for one night. We. Are. There.
We chowed on food before we headed up.

When I mean, head up...I mean...head UP. 
This is what you have to walk over to get to the venue. 
It is breathtaking and breath-taking! 

We cheated a bit. Got there and sat in the front. 
Just saving the seats for whoever they were for, riiiighhht? Yes. 
Usually everyone is pretty relaxed at this place, but not when the crowd is our generation and up. Apparently as you get older, you get cranky. Everyone wanted their exact seat assignment.


So we ended up in our exact seat. 

Which ended up being fabulous. The mountainous views. The crowd. The company. The MUSIC. Sting rocked it at Red Rocks.

Blog Design by Caked Designs