Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

more Texas...

I can't say that I haven't been free of being Texas "homesick" from time to time. Being that we lived there for 14 years, we have incredible "roots" that can never be replaced. We grew, learned, loved... and ultimately became who we are today from our time in Texas.
What a thrill it was to see my precious forever friends that are such a special part of my life still. We spent plenty of time in the sun walking with tank tops and shorts (such a breath of fresh air), we caught up, relaxed, laughed...
I treasured the moments.
It was just like it always was. Precious. I miss everybody already. (sniff sniff)


So apparently Josh and Lauren bonded too while we were gone for the 4 nights. On top is a pic sent to me on Friday (9in. snow) then the other on Sunday (sunny,70temp) and YES those are Josh's toes (with no surprise that he hasn't taken it off yet!) . Lauren "blinged" them up for sure. 
What-a-Daddy.
Blog Design by Caked Designs