Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

comment= gift certificate!

I'm up and running on my Etsy site. Keep looking- I add several new designs each week.
THANK YOU to those who have purchased these past 6 weeks! 

For the past year or so, among so much change, I have been wanting to be brave and really feel organized and good enough to start up online. It's kind of like deciding on any somewhat big decision- often you are never really ready. You just gotta go for it. My personalized art is what I have had randomly consistent work within the past 5 years or so. Why not put it online? I have gotten a couple comments that I don't showcase the ability of my studio fine art talents in these lil' personalized design goodies. Probably true, but it is where I am right now and I am having fun with it.

I get inspiration through so many areas in my life. Mainly my daughters, fabric, illustration...words and songs, etc. I am inspired by many artists every single day and recently the group of wonderfully creative women of whom have just landed into my life lately. There is also a particular very, very successful artsy girl of whom I have followed this last year or so. I took her awesome online class after I got her book randomly on Amazon. I certainly was not only sucked into the beauty of how she uses her art and her words, but how she has built a business and inspires so many creative souls.

I know I'm not alone in the insecure art world of trying to get a grip on a successful artistic business. 

Just like everything in life, it's a journey- always changing and growing in winding and different ways.

I need to be confident... brave...
and enjoy the ride.


I AM PUTTING THE COMMENTS BACK ON HERE! finally, right?

 SHARE A SIMPLE COMMENT on this post: on what INSPIRES YOU in your day to day.

I will announce the winner on Monday, November 21th for a $30 gift certificate to use on my shop.


Blog Design by Caked Designs