Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

oh, the wildflowers.

 I must confess. 
I am a wee bit taken over by the amount of wildflowers around our neighborhood. 
I know we are new here and everybody must be used to these... but seriously- have you really ever stopped to SEE those little gems in your yard or neighborhood? They are particularly marvelous here, indeed. Almost fake looking. I have always loved wildflowers. The way they are free, uninhibited, unorganized, incredibly detailed and full of color. These little miracles pop up anywhere they feel like it. I have often mentioned to H and L after picking one from the grass in our old yard and marveling at their style,etc..."How is there NOT a God, girls?" 

So were were off on some strolls with my camera. I couldn't help not posting these in this "journal".













One more- the Columbine...state flower. that's all folks :)

Blog Design by Caked Designs