Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stacey stuff.

Every year since a nurse handed me a pink bundle of joy, I have been spoiled two weekends in a row in May. How would anyone not love that? 

Mother's Day I was woken to breakfast-in-bed. The girls found lots of blackberry bushes in the field next to us and decided to put them into some pancakes (aaaww). Hannah wove me a handmade basket at school (their art teacher rocks) and filled it with coupons to help around the house (yeees!) and Lauren gave me a sweet handmade Mom mug. Loooove handmade-from-the-heart gifts. Although, I didn't hesitate taking the pair of fancy designer jeans Josh gave me. Did I mention...spoiled? 

Who puts a picture of when they first wake up on their blog? Well, here goes. I'm brave. (yikes.)

My 30-whaaat? birthday was filled with emotions of mom's moving day, family, gifts-n-greetings from friends, great dinner and the surprise of a new mountain bike. (Ah, the surprises lately!) Here's a pic of the gang for both of my special days...
Since this post is titled "Stacey stuff"...let me add a couple more pictures. (Then, I am done posting for a bit, folks.)

Did you see Extreme Home Makeover Show on May 2nd? Go here if you'd like to see it. This episode made me teary more than any other. The Carr family is incredible. The parents. The adorable kids. What a privilege it was to be a small part of making all their dreams come true.

I surprisingly got in one of the shots! I couldn't believe it, was super excited, but felt kinda bad actually. Of all the painters/workers that worked sooooo much harder and longer than me... I felt so undeserving.

Here's a picture of my 5-second shot of painting. (Hannah was proud...ha!)

An ABC superstar? Well, hey...why not?
Blog Design by Caked Designs