Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

january jibber-jabber


Okay, it's January-something. Wednesday I think. Time for a blog entry. I have neglected this blog and blog-world in general all month I suppose. I have been the most unmotivated blonde in a fuzzy grey sweater and yoga pants these days. It's been cold and drab outside...I've just been a give-me-a-hot-cup-of-tea-and-a-Snuggie woman.

My heart has certainly been aching for the country of Haiti, my sis-in-law... and a cutie in our house that is getting over a bad case of pneumonia. The January gremlins have hit.

On the drive to and from Colorado for Christmas I had time to sit (alot of time!) and read, reflect and review my new year resolutions. My resolutions are more like goals, dreams, aspirations and a dose of hope for each day to come ('cuz there is always hope, ya know). Have I looked or done much with these since? Uuuh, NOPE.  I have had glimpses and moments of inspiration (with a bit of passion in there too) but these January days haven't gotten me too far. Perhaps I need a touch of green outside, some sunshine on my cheeks or in my hair, go buy a really pretty colorful shirt to wear... and a get a big positive creative-shove. Anybody with me? 

*Here is "Sockeye" finally finished. (Isn't he cute?) He's Dave and Juliet's full-of-life Boston Terrrier. I've never painted a dog before...so it was fun. He's coming your way up to Ohio~ xo.
Blog Design by Caked Designs