Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

"Sally"



I have been painting quite a bit lately getting ready for two shows in November, etc. The other day I was thinking about my girls and their sweet "friends" that they snuggle with, wrap up when its cold in their bedrooms, even celebrate their birthdays.

Hannah has adored "Dee Dee" and "Kitty" since she was about 6 months. Lauren has "Sally" and a zillion others. Sally has been the most special since she was itty bitty. I always want to remember these sweet family members, but I know that time is going way to fast and soon they will not be as important and special as they are right now.

So, here is Sally. I enjoyed every moment of painting her and thinking of my little L.

I'm sure your little one's have blankets and buddies that give them comfort and security. Let me know if you want me to paint them for you so that you can always remember this tender love.  It would be my pleasure.


Blog Design by Caked Designs