Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A few other July happenings-

Seriously, where has July gone? I had all these extra pictures on my camera that I didn't put in here. So here goes....

Look at us- quite the patriotic family on the 4th I must say!
We celebrated Josh's 30-something birthday. We even surprised him with something x-tra special every day of the week. Why not? He IS our special man!
(LOL- the girls had problems with the frosting on the cake, but still tasted yummo)
We celebrated my Mom's 60-something birthday the week after. Can't par-tey too much in July.
(LOL again- yeah, we are not winning any awards anytime soon for the cake decorating!)
Thought this was too cute. Lauren helping Daddy in the 100+ degree "deep in the heart" of TX heat.
Our first tomato in our garden... HOORAH...I was doubting my green thumb for a bit until this arrived. ("Herb" really looked pathetic for awhile)
Good friends & tubing and lake-ing it.
Our little fishy Hannah and swim lessons.

Okay, that's that.

Hello August.
Blog Design by Caked Designs