Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coldplay Concert Surprise

I heard from a friend (thanks, Brenda) that Coldplay was still on tour. We tried to get tickets last year...but didn't want to dish out a ton of $. I decided to see if they were coming to Dallas...and it was sold out, but was this Tuesday! So on Sunday I decided to search and search for decent tickets. And those of you that really know me, know I love a search and a bargain. And of course, I am an Ebay freak. I figured that we once bought at clawfoot tub on there, why not try for concert tickets? I tried and tried and failed. Tried again...and got the deal of deals!

Josh knew I had something up my sleeve. I didn't tell him anything. I picked him up at work and we took off. I told a few people (jokingly) that he was going be so excited about this that he was gonna pee his pants. And I am not kidding (this is how well I know this man) that we were sitting down and he said,
"I am just so excited, I just might pee my pants!!" LOL




Okay, so we arrived and it was 103 degrees in the car thermometer. Oooookay. Then we were looking for our two aisle seats and....they had a big camera in them! What now?

Well, we whined and stomped our feet (kiddin'!) and they booted us up in the front section. I am talking just TWO seats from a stage that they did some songs on! Totally awesome I tell you. Josh frequently rocks Coldplay on his guitar and piano, so he was in Coldplay/guitar bliss.

In our luck, it ended up being such an incredible show with incredible seats and although we sweat out a couple quarts..... it was a night that we felt like we were in high school again! (even though that was decades ago, ugh.)


These next two pictures are not zoomed, Chris Martin right in front- playing just for us. (ha!)

Blog Design by Caked Designs