Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lauren's trip to France!

"What I wold do at Paris, Franc"

I wold love to go to a butifl place cald Paris Franc. Thar spicy meat balls wold tast real good. I can tell sens my friend Jillian told me all about it. First I wold eat lunch and I eat the spicy meat balls for lunch and I'd go to my room. Up the elivator up the stairs and theres my bedrome. I wold put my sparkily yellow sundress on and put on a shiny perl nexles. Then I'll be set to go. I will go down the elivator down the stairs and out redy to go shopping and I hop in the taxe and go to a vary cool shop. I wold buy some cool sunglasses and there will be a pretty girl under the afile tower. She will be set to go home and I will bursh my teeth and go to bed.
by- Lauren




Lauren did an unbelievable amount of writing from her 1st grade class all year. The stack is several inches thick! She brought them home at the end of the year and I have not yet sat down to glimpse into her innoncent, imaginative mind yet. I am anxious to be whisked away into Lauren-land. I did although come across this one in her folder and it made me smile from ear to ear! Thought it might be fun to share...
Blog Design by Caked Designs