Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

On the home front-




About time I got around to getting something else on this blog! Here are some pictures on "the home front"...literally! We got an action photo the other week of little L catching some air jump roping with Hannah (and Hannah's best neighbor friend!). Looove it! How I cherish that as a mom I get to see (and sometimes take part in!) all the "girl times" that I so enjoyed when I was growing up. Wow, what an amazing circle of life...

Friday we tried to mix things up a bit. Yes, Mommy...wanting to sleep in a bit through a bad morning rain...let the girls do the same. We took our time getting ready for school-and were quite tardy...um, on purpose. (Leave me in charge- and this is what happens!) The girls got home and we decided to paint on the driveway. Love these creative souls and springtime creations that adorn our bulletin board.

The tree. Well, that is what we planted in our front yard in honor of my Dad this past fall. It is an oak tree. Hardy, strong and a tree with statement and purpose. Just like him. It just bloomed and it is perfect. When Josh was planting it there on a cold, almost winter day...there was a big, beautiful yellow butterfly circling it. And yes, even another one fluttered just when I took this picture the other day. Those of you that know my thing with butterflies understand why this is so sweet. Dad would also always ask me at the start of a conversation on the phone... "Howz my butterfly doing?" And..."how are my two little butterflies?" (meaning Lauren/Hannah) We miss you Dad.
Blog Design by Caked Designs