Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The 88cent Walmart snake

Now don't be frightened...yes, it is a snake...a plastic one. Let me tell you about our friendly house snake. Josh was wanting me (and asked me quite a few times) to purchase some plastic snakes for the bon-fire night (sorry Shannon, you were the culprit!). So....I said whaaat....and hesitated....then found one for 88 cents at Walmart. (Okay, I thought...I will make my hubby happy and get ONE) Here's the deal....for the past 10 days or so this snake has seen many areas of our home. It has been hid in the shower, in shoes, in my pan I cook pasta in, in sock and undies baskets, under the toliet seat (the GIRLS hid it here and yes, Daddy freaked a bit!) etc. etc. etc.
Um.... it is now in a box of Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal (shhh, one of Daddy's favorite). This is getting a bit ridiculous. But what a hoot- I just hope that if we do ever encounter (aaah!) a REAL one that we won't be thinking otherwise!
(ps. May this be a warning to all that come to the home of the Foster's!!!)
Blog Design by Caked Designs