Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Come to where fairies roam!


We celebrated Hannah's 8th with six of her "fairy best" friends on the 22nd. I talked to Renae and was telling her how precious it was...and she said "Stac, you need to get a blog and post some of the pictures!"

So... hello to my fellow friend bloggers and to all my far away friends and family. I am excited to have finally taken the time to figure this computer stuff out and share it with you all!(I think this can and perhaps will...get addicting!)

Hannah's party was the most adorable site- with glitter everywhere (fairy dust that is!) and wings fluttering around the house...what a sweet memory to never forget!
Check out this picture of some of the girls. And of course, my mom is continuing tradition in cake making/decorating for both the girls birthdays. Love it, Mom...had to show it off!

Okay, I am off to do another post of our frazzled (but fun, too) February!
Blog Design by Caked Designs