Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Christmas Eve already.

Clearly I am WAY behind on this blog. Here is Christmas Eve. Finally!

We went to church. We went to Nana's for dinner.

We played and belly laughed so hard at "Pie Face" game! It was a delightful time.










This advent calendar. It was what I grew up with. My mom made it when I was just a tot. Every year for the past almost 17 years the girls have been placing the ornaments on. 

I love this picture. The pictures of them posing like this for years. I'm sure mom has my brother and I posing through the years too.

Time that has passed so quickly. The Christmas that they will always carry in their hearts is different for everyone. The memories, the feeling, the family and friends. It's so special.

Christmas has always been magical, full of love and full of meaning.

May they always cherish these times, pass them along with their future kids...

 and carry them close always.


Blog Design by Caked Designs