Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Hobby Lobby!


I have received so much love and kindness from all over the country about my works being in Hobby Lobby. Here is my Aunt in Wisconsin...
Uncle Mark in Virginia...
My bro here...

A bestie in Texas- her and her hubby put together all of my paintings in one display!

A dearest pal in Ohio... love ya and miss ya Ali!

Apparently Hobby Lobby does not have any store display set so all of everything there is wherever anyone wants to put it! Here is lovely Shana in California.

I got Etsy followers finding and sending me pics! Love it.

Josh and I celebrated my news and went to a steakhouse (the one that cuts gobs of meat for you as you eat!). I got a slice that was heart shaped!

Another pic of a display from a Tennessee Etsy shop follower!

This was a gift for a buyers granddaughter on Etsy. I loved that she took a picture and sent it to me when she gave it to her on her birthday. Sweetness I tell ya!


Blog Design by Caked Designs