Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Birthday time!

We started at The Denver Art Museum. My dear friend had an artist friend that was showcasing their beautiful watercolors. I looove this art museum! It is huge and just the most delightful thing to me to be inspired and awed at the creative new and old art. 

We were especially mesmerized by the bronze statues in a special showing. This is not a person....this is Linda. She is NOT REAL. She was sculpted out of bronze. 

A. maz. ing. 
You should have seen her in person!

After lunch at the fancy "The Palette" near the museum, we got some yummies at a Denver spot.

Then we met up with about 18 other friends and family to go camping at a lake near our house.





I had helpers blow my candles out.

And check out what Hannah made me. It totally cracked us all up! 

Then it rained AGAIN...and hailed....and we were outta there with our little pop-up camper.

The rain was totally ridiculous for the month of May.

This picture above was sent from Steve. At his golf course!


Blog Design by Caked Designs