Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

the girls holiday happenings



The girls take piano from an amazing piano teacher. They are mind-blowing good in my ears. Like, how'd ya do that good! Here they are at their piano recital. 
They totally rocked it. Proud Mama FOR SURE.

Everyone agreed that they rocked it.

Lauren knits. I haven't a clue how to knit. She taught herself. 
Kinda like piano, I haven't a clue. 
This girl inspires me each and every day!
PS: Good thing she made these. It has been FREEZING here.

She decided to do some name signs for her circle of friends. 
She did them all, I just helped with the lettering. 
They all were adorable.

The girls went to "zoo lights" with family one night.
It was apparently FREEZING that night.

Speaking of family...we LOVE watching the boys.
They are loving our "Barbie world". I am talking...they dress them up and play house, etc. Not sure if my brother is totally on board with it! Ha! The pink and stuff rounds their personalities out. Right?

Lauren's BFF's

Hannah's BFF's at the "Star Lighting" in our small downtown. It is precious annual thing and very "Norman Rockwell" feeling. Music, restaurants, stores, Santa....everyone sings Silent Night with candles. Super sweet. By the way...it was FREEZING that night!

Our Polly turned 4. She's a big girl now.

But she still gets freaked out by her candle. 

Did I mention that we had a  REALLY cold FREEZING week or two in December.
Yes. We did.
Eek!

Blog Design by Caked Designs