Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Things I've come to know- lately.

Random ponderings, thoughts and delightiful things I have come to know. Part 6, I think.

-I am done with the winter wonderland here.
Mr. Old Man Winter needs to get his act together. I'm about to wring his neck!
-Root canal pain hurts. Braces hurt. Dental bills hurt.
-Love and happiness...and a sense of  belonging and worth are universal.
-Everything. Every detail. All the days= a greater purpose than we know.
-Hannah looks WAY cuter in my clothes than I do.
-Hannah rocks at Spanish. And LOVES it. (I wish I knew what she was saying half the time!)
-Turning 40 is not a bad thing. Embrace it.
-Music can fuel your soul.
-Eating healthy does not taste very good most of the time.
-Blink too long and the moments/days will pass you up.
-Vacuum your couch. Under, over, in between. What a village will be under there!
-Laughter and friendship go hand in hand.
-I'm glad that my girls know the importance of manners, and use them most of the time.
-It's okay to let your kiddos watch every Brady Bunch episode ever made.
-Dogs are a good judge of character.
-When you aren't looking for something when you shop, you find it.
-I am writing down 50 things I want to do before I am 50. Stay tuned.
-Trust in any relationship is a really, really big deal.
-Blizzards are beautiful and peaceful. Just not in May!
-There is lots and lots of good in this world, despite the evil.
-Do you need an insane amount of rest to function how you want some days? I do.
-Speaking of simplicity and relaxation in our fast-paced world...
between society pressures, emails, voicemails, texting, apps, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest...
life can be way too overwhelming and distracting-what happened to the good-ole-days??
-Having a husband that seriously rocks at building stuff, well- rocks.
-Best friends are good therapy.
-Get a nice cushy memory foam/gel bed mattress topper. You won't regret it.
-Hold close to those you love.
-Everything in my being is excited and positive about my new shop opening soon.
-There is freedom in Christ.
-Really, really fabulous life perspective is a good thing to possess.
-Give your 13 year old room to grow and change.
-In TX people say "ya'll" and "bless your heart"...in CO it is "I know, riiiight" and "no worries".
-It's so delightful to carve out some time for what you loooove to do.
-God's grace and truth are enough.

Yay! That's it for now. If you want more, go ahead here.
xo.

Blog Design by Caked Designs