Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

snow.

It's been pretty mild here- although when it finally snows...
(do you see the cutest snowman ever on this car?!)

we can go to bed at midnight...and at 6am wake up to this.

Hannah and Lauren got on their skis with Daddy and "skied" down our street!

Goodbye volleyball. Hello skiing.

                 
                                       Polly getting all ready to make yellow snow.

Black Friday weekend. 
I. GOT. SWAMPED.WITH. ORDERS.
Aaaand busted my painting thumb!!

I'm still in some pain. grrrrrr. bad timing.

This is some of the 15+ orders from that weekend.
(and a very very sore throbbing thumb!)

....along with single-Mommying it while Daddy is gone all week, all the holiday happenings, holiday shopping and keeping up with THIS HOUSE 
(and the mounds of laundry every week!..... I had to take a pic.)

Yea,  I had to put my shop on "vacation" for a couple weeks.

I felt like I was going bonkers.




Blog Design by Caked Designs