Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Part 5: random thoughts

-
Random things I've come to know or reminded of lately: Part 5
-Miracles happen every day.
-Life is fragile and can change in a split second.
-A huge deer with an 8-pt rack can total a car.
-Your child can tell you new ways to use an iphone (of which you've used for years).
-A husband that often brings you breakfast in bed is a keeper.
-Sisters love eachother one minute and want to strangle eachother the next.
-It is really hard to bake at 6500 ft of altitude.
-Pinterest oh Pinterest, you are a fascinating black hole to get stuck in.
-Dr. Dennis Gross facial peels, etc will dramatically change your skin for the better.
-Organic coconut oil is superb for dry skin. (And BONUS- you can pretend you are at the beach!)
-I love love love Lush products.
-You are officially old if you look forward to watching Wheel of Fortune and/or Jeopardy.
-Get a good piano teacher for your kids. They will surprise you how amazingly they can play.
-My hubby makes me smile every. single. day.
-In the heat of motherhood? Is your child three or almost thirteen? Same heat.
-It's okay to be scared and confused sometimes. We all are.
-Yoga and pilates can (and will) kick your butt.
-When Daddy/husband travels almost every week for work= tough.
-If you listen to a lot of 80's music, your kids will eventually know all of them and sing along.
-An indulgent vacation with best friends is purely priceless.
-Leave responsible kids at home and trust them- you might be surprised when you come home to a clean kitchen, dog bathed and bathed girls!
-Encourage and let your husband enjoy what he is passionate about.
It's important.
-Many of us need 9+ hours of sleep regularly to function properly.
That would include ME.
-We ARE going to a beach- ANY beach- in 2013.
-Having an Etsy business rocks and a HUGE part of each and every one of my days.
-At times there are too many female hormones circulating and colliding in our home. It just happens.
-Outdoors=fuel.
-We love getting letters from our little girl, Hellen in South America. (Compassion International)
-Sometimes I believe that my Dad is rocking on our front porch with me.
-Give kids the real facts, then let them make their own decisions.
-Everything you put online is very public. Be aware and careful. Creepy, really.
-A tidy house is a good thing. Clean house? That's another thing.
-I am still growing up. Aren't we all?!
-I am secretly kind of excited to turn 40 soon. I know, crazy... but the best is yet to be! Riiiiight?
-I love and delight in the marvelous layers I have in my friendships.
-The perfect pair fitting jeans are at American Eagle. (the slim boot)
-Believe it when someone tells you to enjoy your kids because they grow up too fast.
-Is it just me, or did the holiday's just sneak up on us?
-God is in all the moments of the days and weeks. Pray through it all. 
-Find something to be grateful for each day. Find lots! It helps so much.
-We all have wings waiting for us to fly into whatever awaits.

Pssst: Go here to see more of my random thoughts if you want.



Blog Design by Caked Designs