Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

San Fransisco

                  Alright, hang in there with me. This will be the last California post!
By now we were rockin' and rollin' with FIVE ladies getting ready in one hotel room, 
with one mirror and one shower. No problem! 
We started off with some caffeine and a pastry.
Essentials.

Headed to downtown San Fransisco and stayed at the modern Niko hotel.

Shopped a bit. 
(oooh, the shopping!!)

Then decided to take a bus tour.

It was kind of a flop of a bus tour- but we got to see the Golden Gate bridge and just a few sites.

It was coooold.

Winds picking up. 
We were hungry.

To a local pub for really good fish and chips and a band.
We were gonna get our party-on and get dressed to hit the town late that night.
Well yeah, that didn't happen.
We zonked out after a short and silly game of truth-n-dare.
(Yeeeesssss-- we are all turning 40 next year....and nooooo you are never too old for that game!!)

Everyone flew out on Sunday.
sniff. sniff.
But I stayed a day longer to see my cousin and his wife, 
lovely Shana (of whom I adore!).
They took me to see some sites and down the most crooked street in the world (above).

There was soooo much happening in the city. We got stuck in parade traffic so just headed to Saulsalito to eat on the water, sip on chai latte, shop... and watch the "Blue Angels" perform a bit over the port.

I stayed at their gorgeous home, ate fancy food, enjoyed fancy tea from my Grandma's old tea cups.
Had a fancy time... the way fancy people do it. (smiles!)

Got to finally meet sweet and cuddly Oliver.
Polly and him need to meet someday. They would be bff's.

Had such a fabulous time catching up with my cousin and I cherish my sista, Shana. xo! (I miss everyone and miss California- the meadows, valleys, art, quaint coffee shops, restaurants, mountains, ocean...! Be back someday again!)



Blog Design by Caked Designs